Changes to international travel rules from 11 February 2022
- Travel to England from another country during coronavirus (COVID-19) guidance was updated on 24 January 2022 with changes to the international travel rules from 11 February 2022.
- Removal of red list countries.
If you arrive in England after 4am, 11 February, the following rules will apply:-
Fully vaccinated – from 11 February
If you qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you:
- will not need to take a COVID-19 test before you travel to England or after you arrive
- will not need to quarantine when you arrive
You will need to complete a passenger locator form before you travel to England.
Not fully vaccinated – from 11 February
If you do not qualify as fully vaccinated for travel to England, you will need to:
- show proof of a negative COVID-19 test – test to be taken in the 2 days before you travel to England
- book and pay for a COVID-19 PCR test – to be taken after you arrive in England
- complete a passenger locator form before you travel to England
You will need to book the PCR test before you travel.
You will not need to quarantine, unless the result of the PCR test is positive.
We are hosting the events below. They are free and available to existing and prospective clients. We act for Academies and Local Authority Maintained Schools in the Primary and Secondary sector, as well as Sixth Form Colleges. If you think a colleague may be interested in attending these events or to be added to this newsletter group, please do forward this email to them. We grow our business through recommendations and we do not advertise.
Please feel free to book places and if there are any topics that you would like us to cover in future events, please let us know. It really helps us to deliver useful content.
Friday 11th February 2022 9am – Breakfast Seminar at Thornton Hall, Wirral
- Managing long Covid absences in school.
- Disciplinary investigations, hearings and appeals.
- Keeping children safe in education 2022 update.
- Latest Covid-19 updates.
- General Employment Law updates.
- Update from health and safety specialists Jeanne Fairbrother Associates.