Designed for schools and colleges, our fixed price annual Employment Law and HR for Schools solution gives complete peace of mind. You will have a named employment law contact and a named HR contact who will both get to know you and your school well, to provide robust advice, as soon as you need it, to solve any employment law and HR problem quickly.
Features and Benefits
- unlimited employment law and HR advice from your own school specialist Employment Law Solicitor and school specialist HR Business Partner. A complete joined up approach applying proven employment law principles to solve HR issues quickly and fairly.
- unlimited onsite HR support at all employee meetings, to cover disciplinary hearings (including investigations), grievances, appeals, reorganisation and redundancy and absence management.
- employment tribunal insurance to cover legal costs and damages awards (up to £250,000 per claim).
- drafting bespoke letters to employees.
- dealing with TU representatives.
- managing sickness absence issues including instructing medical experts to prepare reports.
- managing disciplinary and grievance issues.
- managing reorganisations and redundancy consultations.
- drafting and negotiating settlement agreements.
- contract of employment review.
- policy and procedure review.
- regular employment law and HR updates.
- contract of employment updates.
- policy and procedure updates.